- flour for the work surface
- 1 1-pound package refrigerated pizza dough
- 6 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 large cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon rosemary needles
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions. On a lightly floured surface, roll each potion to a 1/4-inch thickness. Transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.Drizzle each portion of dough with 1/2 teaspoon of the oil and sprinkle with some of the salt and pepper.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven, brush with the remaining oil, and sprinkle with the garlic and rosemary. Return to oven until golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.