- 1 batch crepe batter
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⅔ cups marshmallow creme
- ½ cup hot fudge
- 1⅔ cups pecans or walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Make the crepe batter, omitting the lemon, ricotta, and honey. Whisk the cocoa powder into the crepe batter.
- Warm a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add ¼ cup of the crepe batter and swirl the skillet so the batter completely covers the bottom of the pan. Swirl the pan as the batter begins to set.
- Gently loosen the edge of the crepe with a spatula and, using your fingers and the spatula, flip the crepe. Continue to cook until cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes more. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Spread 2 tablespoons marshmallow crème onto each crepe, then top with ½ tablespoon hot fudge and 2 tablespoons nuts. Fold each crepe in half, then in half again to form a triangle.
- Top each crepe with a drizzle of hot fudge, an additional sprinkle of nuts, and 1 tablespoon mini marshmallows.