- 4 zucchini, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 pounds small Yukon gold potatoes, quartered
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 6 cups trimmed watercress
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup torn fresh basil leaves
- 8 ounces burrata (or fresh mozzarella), torn
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Heat oven to 375° F.
- Toss the zucchini, potatoes, 3 tablespoons of the oil, and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake (without tossing) until the vegetables are tender, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool.
- Serve the watercress topped with the pine nuts, basil, the roasted vegetables, and Burrata. Drizzle with the vinegar and the remaining tablespoon of oil. Season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.