- 1 pound peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup pepitas (roasted hulled pumpkin seeds)
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Heat oven to 400° F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the shrimp with the cayenne, 1 tablespoon of the oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and black pepper. Roast until opaque throughout, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, combine the pepitas, parsley, cilantro, the remaining ⅓ cup of oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and black pepper and process until smooth. Serve with the shrimp for dipping.