- 8 ounces rhubarb stalks, diagonally sliced (about 1½ cups)
- ¼ cup plus 1 tsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 5 ounces mixed baby lettuce
- 2 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- ¼ cup salted dry-roasted pistachios, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Toss the rhubarb with 1 teaspoon of the oil on an aluminum foil–lined baking sheet. Bake in oven until caramelized and tender, about 4 minutes. Remove the rhubarb to a bowl and toss with the sugar. Let cool to room temperature.
- Whisk together the vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, and the remaining ¼ cup of oil in a small bowl. Toss the lettuce with ¼ cup of the vinaigrette and top with goat cheese, pistachios, and rhubarb.