- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 plums halved and pits removed
- 2 teapoons granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- ¾ cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- Melt the butter in an 8-inch cast-iron skillet over medium-high. Sprinkle the plum halves evenly with the sugar and place, cut-side down, in the skillet.
- Cook until the cut sides are golden in color, 2 to 3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium, turn the plums over, and cook until tender, 5 to 6 minutes more.
- Transfer the plums to a plate, leaving the juices behind. Add the maple syrup to the skillet and stir. Combine the plums and plum syrup. Keep warm. (Or refrigerate for up to 2 days; warm before using.)
- Divide the yogurt among 4 bowls. Top each with 2 plum halves and chopped walnuts. Drizzle with the syrup.