- 1 small head cauliflower (about 1 pound), cut into small florets
- 6 radishes, halved or quartered if large
- 1 15.5-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed and patted dry
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 8 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 12 cups baby spinach (10 ounces)
- ½ cup roasted almonds, chopped
- Heat oven to 425° F.
- Toss the cauliflower, radishes, chickpeas, 3 tablespoons of the olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper on 2 rimmed baking sheets. Roast, tossing once, until the cauliflower is crisp-tender, 18 to 22 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Gently lower the eggs into the saucepan and cook for 7 minutes. Drain and cool under running water; peel and halve.
- Whisk the vinegar, mustard, the remaining 3 tablespoons of olive oil, and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add the spinach, almonds, and cauliflower mixture and toss to combine. Serve topped with the eggs.