- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 pound carrots, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless bass fillets
- ¾ teaspoon paprika
- chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves and lemon wedges, for serving
- Heat oven to 375° F. Cook the quinoa according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, toss together the carrots, onion, 2 tablespoons of the oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast, tossing once, until the carrots are beginning to soften, 13 to 15 minutes.
- Brush the fish with the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil. Season with the paprika and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Nestle the fish in the carrots and roast until the fish is opaque throughout and the vegetables are tender, 10 to 12 minutes more.
- Place the fish and vegetables over the quinoa and sprinkle with the parsley. Serve with the lemon wedges.