Food Recipes Ricotta Meatballs 3.9 (77) 5 Reviews By Sarah Copeland Updated on October 10, 2022 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Photo: Marcus Nilsson Hands On Time: 15 mins Total Time: 25 mins Yield: Makes 30 meatballs (serves 6, or 4 with leftovers) Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients ¾ pound ground beef ¾ pound ground pork or turkey ½ cup ricotta ⅓ cup panko bread crumbs ½ cup finely chopped onion ¼ cup chopped parsley ¼ cup grated Parmesan 2 tablespoons milk 1 large egg, beaten Kosher salt and black pepper Directions Mix together the beef, pork, ricotta, panko, onion, parsley, Parmesan, milk, egg, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper in a large bowl until just combined. Gently form into 30 meatballs (about 2 tablespoons each). Transfer to an airtight container (separating the layers with parchment paper) and refrigerate for at least 24 hours and up to 3 days (or freeze for up to 1 month). Store cooked and cooled meatballs in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Chef's Notes To cook: Cook the meatballs (in batches) in 2 tablespoons oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until browned on all sides and cooked through, about 6 minutes. Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 450 Calories 36g Fat 5g Carbs 26g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Calories 450 % Daily Value * Total Fat 36g 46% Saturated Fat 11g 55% Cholesterol 125mg 42% Sodium 480mg 21% Total Carbohydrate 5g 2% Total Sugars 1g Protein 26g Calcium 112mg 9% Iron 2mg 11% *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.