- butter, for greasing
- 1/3 cup crushed gingersnaps
- 2 15-ounce containers ricotta
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Kosher salt
- Heat oven to 350º F. Butter a 9-inch springform cake pan and coat with the gingersnaps.
- Pulse the ricotta and cream cheese in a food processor until smooth, 30 to 45 seconds. Add the eggs, sugar, flour, zests, vanilla, and a pinch of salt.
- Pulse until well combined. Pour into the prepared pan. Bake in a 350º F oven until just set in the middle, 50 minutes to 1 hour.