- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup chopped radicchio
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh goat cheese (about 4 ounces), at room temperature
- 24 thick-cut potato chips (from a 5-ounce bag)
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the bell pepper, garlic, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, 5 to 6 minutes. Add the vinegar and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the radicchio and parsley.
- Gently spread the goat cheese on the potato chips and top with the pepper mixture.