- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 small head red leaf lettuce, leaves torn (6 cups)
- 1/2 cup store-bought roasted red peppers, sliced
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 ounces pecorino, shaved
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ⅛ teaspoon black pepper.
- Add the lettuce, roasted peppers, and capers and toss to coat. Top with the pecorino.