- 1 pound baby bok choy, thinly sliced (4 cups)
- 1/2 medium pineapple, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Thai red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless salmon fillet, cut into 4 pieces
- In a medium bowl, toss the bok choy and pineapple with the cilantro, 3 tablespoons of the oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Let sit for 15 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, heat broiler. In a small bowl, mix together the curry paste, sugar, the remaining tablespoon of oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Place the salmon on a foil-lined broilerproof baking sheet and, dividing evenly, brush with the curry paste mixture. Broil until the salmon is opaque throughout, 5 to 7 minutes. Serve with the slaw.