- 20 Easy Meatballs
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 14-ounce can coconut milk
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- Cook the meatballs according to the recipe directions. Meanwhile, cook the rice according to the package directions.
- While the meatballs and rice are cooking, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and zucchini and cook until tender, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add the curry paste, coconut milk, and meatballs to the skillet; season with ¾ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Simmer until thickened, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in the lime juice. Serve over the rice and sprinkle with the basil.