- 1 1/2 pounds cheese ravioli (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 10-ounce bag frozen peas
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Cook the ravioli according to the package directions. Reserve ½ cup of the cooking water, then drain the ravioli.
- Meanwhile, heat the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the shallots and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the peas, lemon zest, reserved cooking water, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Cook, partially covered, until the peas are heated through, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Divide the ravioli among bowls and top with the pea mixture.