- 16 to 18 ounces fresh or frozen cheese ravioli
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1⁄3 cup fresh sage leaves
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Cook the ravioli according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the pine nuts and sage and cook, stirring occasionally, until the sage is crisp and the butter and pine nuts are browned (but not burned), 6 to 8 minutes.
- Gently mix in the ravioli, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.