- 2 10-ounce bags bags frozen raspberries (or 3 1/2 pints fresh raspberries, about 5 1/4 cups, frozen for at least 12 hours)
- 1 cup frozen sliced peaches (from a 10-ounce bag)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- pinch fine sea salt or table salt
- Place the raspberries, peaches, sugar, and salt in a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped. Continue to process until smooth, 6 to 8 minutes, scraping down the sides as necessary.
- Transfer the sorbet to an airtight container and freeze until firm, at least 1 hour and up to 4 days.