Food Recipes Radicchio Salad With Olives By Sara Quessenberry Sara Quessenberry Sara Quessenberry is a recipe developer, food stylist, and cookbook author with nearly two decades of experience in the culinary arts. She was a food stylist and recipe developer at Real Simple for five years. She's currently the food director at doitDelicious.com. Highlights: * Food director at doitDelicious.com * Collaborates with Jessica Seinfeld on recipes for her cookbooks and website * Wrote an award-winning cookbook, The Good Neighbor Cookbook Real Simple's Editorial Guidelines and Kate Merker Kate Merker Kate Merker is the chief food director at Hearst Magazines. She has over two decades of experience producing food content for print and digital publications, including Real Simple. Highlights: * At Real Simple, Kate worked her way up from editorial assistant to senior food editor * Served as food and nutrition director at Woman's Day for seven years * Joined Hearst Magazines as chief food director (2017) Real Simple's Editorial Guidelines Updated on June 22, 2020 Print Share Share Tweet Pin Email Photo: Christopher Baker Total Time: 5 mins Yield: 4 serves Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients ½ head sliced radicchio (about 2 cups) ¾ cup pitted mixed olives 3 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette Kosher salt and black pepper Directions Toss radicchio with olives, vinaigrette, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and black pepper. Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 82 Calories 6g Fat 7g Carbs 1g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Calories 82 % Daily Value * Total Fat 6g 8% Saturated Fat 1g 5% Sodium 470mg 20% Total Carbohydrate 7g 3% Total Sugars 2g Protein 1g Calcium 38mg 3% Iron 1mg 6% *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.