- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- ¼ cup thai red curry paste
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 peeled and chopped medium sweet potatoes
- 1½ cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1½ cups chicken broth
- 1 cup frozen peas
- jasmine rice, for serving
- Cook 1 cup yellow onion in canola oil until tender.
- Add thai red curry paste, season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper, then cook until fragrant.
- Stir in cauliflower florets, sweet potatoes, and unsweetened coconut milk and chicken broth. Simmer until tender, 20 minutes. Stir frozen peas. Serve with cooked jasmine rice.