- 3/4 pound sharp yellow Cheddar, cut into chunks (about 3 cups)
- 1 8-ounce bar cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 stalks celery, quartered lengthwise and cut into 30 pieces, plus leaves
- crackers, for serving
- Line a baking sheet with parchment. In a food processor, pulse the Cheddar until finely ground; transfer half to a shallow bowl and refrigerate.
- Add the cream cheese, mustard, Worcestershire, ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper to the remaining Cheddar in the food processor and pulse until combined.
- Drop the Cheddar and cream cheese mixture into mounds (about 2 teaspoons each) on the prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate until beginning to firm, about 15 minutes. Using your hands, form the mounds into balls.
- Remove the reserved Cheddar from the refrigerator. One at a time, roll the Cheddar balls in the ground Cheddar to coat. Dividing evenly, insert a celery stick in the top of each ball for a stem, pressing the ball down slightly to create a squat pumpkin shape; add the celery leaves. Serve with the crackers.