- 24 thin slices baguette (from 1 small loaf)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small fennel bulb—quartered, cored, and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt and black pepper
- ½ pound thinly sliced prosciutto
- Heat oven to 375º F. Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet and brush with 2 tablespoons of the oil. Toast until golden, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the fennel, parsley, lemon juice, the remaining tablespoon of oil, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ⅛ teaspoon pepper.
- Divide the prosciutto evenly among the toasted baguette slices and top with the slaw.