- 8 chicken cutlets (about 1 1/2 pounds total)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 8 slices prosciutto (about 4 ounces)
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- lemon wedges, for serving
- Heat oven to 450° F. Place the chicken on a baking sheet; season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Place the prosciutto on a second baking sheet. Roast until the chicken is cooked through and the prosciutto is darkened, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, steam the broccolini in a steamer basket in a large saucepan until tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Toss with the olive oil and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Top the chicken with the prosciutto. Serve with the broccolini and lemon wedges.