- flour for the work surface
- 1 pound refrigerated pizza dough
- cornmeal for the pan
- 2 small leeks (white and light green parts), cut into thin strips
- 2 medium red potatoes (about 3/4 pound), thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Gruyère (1 ounce)
- 4 cups mixed greens
- Heat oven to 450° F. On a lightly floured surface, roll and stretch the dough into a ¼-inch-thick circle or rectangle.
- Sprinkle a baking sheet with the cornmeal and place the dough on top.
- In a large bowl, combine the leeks, potatoes, thyme, 1 ½ tablespoons of the oil, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper.
- Scatter vegetables over the dough and sprinkle with the Gruyère. Bake until the crust is golden and potatoes are tender, 20 to 25 minutes. Cut into pieces.
- Drizzle the greens with the remaining 1 ½ tablespoons of oil and season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Serve with the flat bread.