- 1 pound pizza dough, at room temperature
- cornmeal, for the baking sheets
- 8 ounces Havarti, grated (2 cups)
- 1/2 pound red potatoes (about 2), sliced very thinly
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 4 strips uncooked bacon, cut into ½-inch pieces
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Heat oven to 475° F. Shape the dough into 4 rounds and place on 2 cornmeal-dusted baking sheets.
- Dividing evenly, top the rounds with the Havarti, potatoes, scallions, and bacon; season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Bake until the crust is golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes.