- 1 bunch broccoli (about 1 pound), cut into florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 ounce grated Parmesan
- 4 thin boneless pork cutlets (about 1 pound total)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- lemon wedges, for serving
- Heat oven to 425° F. Toss the broccoli and 1 tablespoon of the oil on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast, tossing once, until crisp-tender, 14 to 16 minutes.
- On a separate rimmed baking sheet, toss the bread crumbs, Parmesan, and 1 tablespoon of the remaining oil. Bake, tossing once, until golden brown, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over high heat. Season the pork with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook in batches until golden brown and just cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Sprinkle the broccoli with the bread crumbs. Serve with the pork and lemon wedges.