- 4 bone-in pork chops (1 inch thick)
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small small head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup halved pitted kalamata olives
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Heat broiler. Season the pork with 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Broil on a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet, turning once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest chop registers 145° F, 7 to 9 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the cauliflower and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook, without stirring, until golden brown on one side, 3 to 4 minutes. Turn and add the broth and olives. Cover and cook until the cauliflower is tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Add the spinach and butter and toss to combine.
- Serve the pork with the vegetables and lemon wedges.