- 3/4 cup dry white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1 pound sole fillets, cut into spatula-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Heat the wine in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the sole, drizzle with the oil, and season with ¼ teaspoon salt and ⅛ teaspoon pepper.
- Sprinkle the capers over the top and cook, covered, until just cooked through, opaque, and beginning to flake, about 4 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the chives. Divide among plates, spooning the wine-and-caper sauce over the top.