- 1/2 English cucumber, cut into half-moons
- 4 radishes, cut into wedges
- 1 small shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 3 6-ounce skinless tilapia fillets
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced, plus 1/4 cup celery leaves
- 4 hot dog buns, split and toasted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Combine the cucumber, radishes, shallot, vinegar, 1 tablespoon of the oil, and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Combine the cornmeal, Cajun seasoning, and ¼ teaspoon salt in a shallow bowl. Dip the tilapia in the cornmeal mixture, pressing gently to help it adhere.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the tilapia and cook until opaque throughout, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Let cool slightly, then break into pieces.
- In a separate medium bowl, gently toss the tilapia with the celery, celery leaves, and the remaining tablespoon of oil.
- Spread the buns with the mayonnaise and fill with the tilapia salad, dividing evenly. Serve with the radish and cucumber salad.