- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 pluots, sliced
- 8 ounces Halloumi cheese, cut into 16 pieces
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 4 cups baby arugula
- Whisk together olive oil, garlic, thyme and salt. Toss with pluots and cheese, chill 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Skewer alternating pluot and cheese pieces on eight 8-inch skewers. Reserve marinade.
- Grill skewers 2 minutes on each side or until charred.
- Serve skewers and lemon wedges on a bed of baby arugula drizzled with reserved marinade.