- 1 pound pizza dough, at room temperature
- 2 ½ ounces Parmesan, grated (about ½ cup)
- 20 green olives with pimentos
- 1 large egg white
- 1 ½ teaspoons sesame seeds
- Marinara, warmed, for serving
- Heat oven to 400º F.
- Divide the pizza dough into 20 balls. Use your hands to press each ball into a 2½ to 3-inch round. Sprinkle the rounds with the Parmesan then top with the olives, dividing evenly. Wrap the dough around the filling, pinching at the bottom to seal. Place on a baking sheet, pinched side down. Repeat with the remaining dough, olives, and cheese.
- Whisk together the egg white and 2 teaspoons water in a small bowl. Brush the tops of the balls with the egg wash (you will have egg wash left over) then sprinkle with the sesame seeds, dividing evenly.
- Bake until golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with marinara sauce.