- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 6-inch pitas, torn (about 6 cups)
- 3 cups trimmed and torn watercress
- 6 radishes, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 medium cucumber, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 4 ounces Feta, crumbled (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Combine the buttermilk and oil in a large bowl. Add the pita and toss to combine. Let sit, stirring occasionally, until softened, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add the watercress, radishes, cucumber, Feta, lemon juice, and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.