- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar, plus more for dusting
- 4 squares Graham cracker
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup shelled pistachios
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1½ tablespoons lime zest
- 4 tablespoons lime juice (about 2 limes)
- ⅓ cup finely chopped pistachios
- Heat the oven to 350 F. Make the crust. Combine the flour, confectioners’ sugar, graham crackers, butter, salt, and pistachios in a food processor and pulse to form a crumbly dough. Press the mixture into an 8x8 nonstick baking pan. Bake until golden, about 20 minutes. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, make the filling. Whisk together the eggs, sugar, flour, baking powder, lime zest, lime juice, and chopped pistachios in a medium bowl. Pour the mixture over the cooled crust. Return pan to the oven and bake until set, about 20 minutes. Let cool. To serve, cut into squares and dust with powdered sugar.