- 12 ounces penne pasta
- 8 slices bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 26-ounce jar marinara sauce
- 1 cup pitted black olives
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, cook the bacon, stirring, until crisp, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate and discard the drippings.
- Return skillet to medium heat. Add the rosemary and crushed red pepper and cook until fragrant, 30 seconds.
- Add the marinara and olives and bring to a simmer. Add the pasta and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper and toss to combine.