- 1 1/12 cups pearl couscous (also called Israeli couscous)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 head radicchio, chopped
- 3/4 cup crumbled Feta
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup torn fresh basil leaves
- Cook the couscous in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender, 8 to 10 minutes; drain and let cool. Toss with the radicchio, Feta, oil, and vinegar. Season with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Just before serving, toss with the basil.