- 3/4 cup salted roasted peanuts,finely chopped
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or flat-leaf parsley
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 8-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut crosswise into 24 thin strips
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1to 2 teaspoons Asian chili-garlic sauce
- 24 6-inch bamboo skewers
- On a large plate, combine the peanuts, bread crumbs, cilantro, and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Thread each strip of chicken onto a skewer and coat with the peanut mixture, pressing gently to help it adhere.
- In batches, heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook the skewers until golden, 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Transfer to a plate as they are cooked and add more oil to the skillet as necessary.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and chili-garlic sauce. Serve with the chicken.