- 2-1/2 teaspoons (from one 1/4-ounce packet) plus 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 cups plain whole-milk Greek yogurt
- Kosher salt
- 1 cup peach nectar
- Pour 1/4 cup cold water into a small bowl. Slowly sprinkle 2-1/2 teaspoons of the gelatin over it and let sit until softened, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, split the vanilla bean in half lengthwise using a sharp paring knife. Run the dull side of the knife blade down the length of each half, scraping up the seeds. Combine the seeds with the milk in a large saucepan over medium heat and heat just until warm. Whisk in the sugar and the softened gelatin-water mixture until completely dissolved. Remove from heat. Whisk in the yogurt and a pinch of salt until well combined.
- Divide among 6 glasses and chill until set, at least 2 hours.
- Pour 2 tablespoons cold water into a small bowl. Sprinkle the remaining 1 teaspoon of gelatin over it and let sit until softened, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Heat the peach nectar in a small saucepan over medium heat just until warm. Stir in the softened gelatin and whisk until completely dissolved.
- Pour the peach mixture over the set panna cottas, dividing evenly. Chill until set, at least 2 hours and up to 3 days.