- 1 pound pappardelle, tagliatelle, fettuccine, or linguine
- 1 16-ounce package frozen peas, thawed
- 3/4 cup ricotta
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, pulse the peas in a food processor or blender until chopped but not pureed. Add ½ cup ricotta, salt, and pepper and pulse to combine.
- Drain the pasta, reserving ⅓ cup of the pasta water, and return it to the pot. Add the peas and reserved pasta water and toss.
- Divide the pasta among individual bowls. Top with the remaining ricotta, a sprinkle of chives, and a drizzle of oil.