- 1 cup uncooked wild rice blend
- 16 ounces button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- ½ cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2¼ teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- ¾ teaspoons black pepper, divided
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 4 (6- to 7-oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups packed arugula leaves
- Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place a wire rack on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Toss together the mushrooms, parsley, oil, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of the salt, and ¼ teaspoon of the pepper in a medium bowl. Set aside, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together the mayonnaise, Parmesan, and the remaining salt and pepper in a small bowl. Spread evenly on top of the chicken breasts. Place the chicken in a single layer on the prepared rack.
- Bake 12 minutes. Turn the oven to broil and continue cooking until the chicken is cooked through and golden brown, 5 minutes. Toss together the arugula and mushroom mixture and serve with the chicken and rice.