- 1 8-ounce package yellow rice mix
- 2 8-ounce bottles clam juice or water
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered saffron (optional)
- 1 12- to 16-ounce bag frozen cooked shrimp, thawed
- 1 pound cooked chicken wings
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1 7-ounce jar roasted red peppers, diced
- Prepare the rice mix according to the label directions, substituting clam juice for the water and adding saffron (if using). Cook for 20 minutes.
- Fold in the remaining ingredients and cook another 5 minutes. Serve.
- If you made it from scratch: 3 hours.