- 1 vanilla cupcake with vanilla frosting
- 3 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 brown chocolate-covered candies
- 1 candy corn or purple Jujube
- Separate the cookies so that the cream filling remains intact on half of each cookie. Crush 2 of the plain (non-cream) cookie halves; transfer to a small bowl (you should have about 2 tablespoons of crumbs). Cut the remaining plain (non-cream) cookie half into wedges; you can eat the remaining cream half.
- Dip the cupcake in the crumbs to coat. Push 2 of the cookie wedges into the top edge of the cupcake to make the ears. Place the chocolate-covered candies on the cream-topped cookie halves and place on the cupcake to make the eyes. Place the candy corn between the eyes to make the beak.