- 2 cups orzo (6 ounces)
- 1/2 English cucumber, chopped
- 4 ounces Feta, crumbled (1 cup)
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Cook the orzo according to the package directions. Drain; run under cold water to cool and shake well to remove excess water.
- In a medium bowl, toss the orzo with the cucumber, Feta, scallions, parsley, lemon juice, oil, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper. Serve cold or at room temperature.