- 12 ounces orecchiette
- 1 26-ounce jar marinara sauce
- 1 12-ounce package soft silken tofu
- 1 10-ounce package frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan (1 ounce)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and return it to the pot.
- Meanwhile, in a blender, puree the marinara and tofu until smooth.
- Add the marinara mixture and peas to the pasta. Cook, stirring, over medium heat until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Divide the pasta among bowls and top with the Parmesan and sesame seeds.