- 1 cup couscous
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 English cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped dried cherries
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Cook the couscous according to the package directions. Spread on a plate and let cool.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season the chicken with ¼ teaspoon each salt and black pepper and cook until cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes per side.
- Transfer the couscous to a medium bowl and gently toss with the cucumber, cherries, parsley, vinegar, 2 tablespoons of the remaining oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and black pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the marmalade, orange juice, crushed red pepper, the remaining tablespoon of oil, and ¼ teaspoon salt. Serve the chicken with the couscous salad and drizzle with the marmalade sauce.