- 4 servings frozen or refrigerated breaded chicken breasts (from two 10- to 12-ounce boxes or one 25-ounce bag)
- 4 slices rye bread
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut
- Cook the chicken according to package directions.
- Heat broiler. On one side of a baking sheet, place the rye bread; on the other side, place the chicken breasts, topping each with a slice of Swiss cheese. Broil, turning the bread once, until the bread is toasted and the cheese melts, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Spread the bread with the Thousand Island dressing and top with the chicken and sauerkraut.