- 10 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces, plus more for the pan
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Heat oven to 375° F. Butter an 8-inch square baking pan. In a food processor, pulse the flour, sugar, and salt to combine. Add the butter and pulse just until the dough comes together. Transfer to a bowl and gently knead in the oats.
- Press all but 1/2 cup of the dough into the prepared pan. Spread the jam evenly over the dough, leaving a 1/4-inch border around the edges. Scatter the raspberries over the jam and sprinkle with the remaining dough.
- Bake until the edges are golden, 25 to 28 minutes. Let cool at least 10 minutes before slicing.