- 2 ripe mangoes (about 1 1/2 pounds), chopped
- 1/2 cup sweetened cream of coconut
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes, toasted, for serving (optional)
- Spread the mangoes in a single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet. Freeze until solid, at least 4 hours and up to overnight.
- Place the frozen mango, cream of coconut, pineapple juice, lime juice, maple syrup, and salt in a food processor. Pulse until the mangoes are finely chopped. Continue to process until smooth, 6 to 8 minutes, scraping down the sides as necessary.
- Transfer the sorbet to an airtight container and freeze until firm, at least 1 hour and up to 4 days.
- Serve sprinkled with the coconut, if desired.