- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 jalapeño, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 8 ounces of corn tortilla chips
- 1 cup grated cheddar
- Fresh cilantro, sour cream, and chopped avocado, for serving
- 1. Combine the corn, onion, lime juice, and jalapeño in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the tortilla chips on a foil-lined baking sheet. Top with cheddar. Bake in a 400° F oven until the cheese melts, 5 to 6 min.
- To serve, top nachos with the corn salsa, cilantro, sour cream, and avocado.