- 1/2 pound spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound ground beef chuck
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- kosher salt
- 1 10-ounce package frozen corn kernels
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes
- chopped avocado, fresh cilantro leaves, crumbled Cotija or Feta, and lime wedges, for serving
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions; drain and return it to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the beef, onion, chili powder, and ¾ teaspoon salt. Cook, stirring often, until browned, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add the corn and tomatoes (and their juices). Cook, stirring, until heated through, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Add the sauce to the pasta and toss to combine.
- Serve topped with the avocado, cilantro, Cotija, and lime wedges.