Food Recipes Mexican Spiced Hot Chocolate 3.3 (46) Add your rating & review Add a touch of ground chipotle and cinnamon to turn up the heat in this winter favorite. By Sara Quessenberry Updated on December 23, 2022 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Photo: Grant Cornett Hands On Time: 5 mins Total Time: 5 mins Yield: 1 serves Jump to Nutrition Facts Are you looking for some warm drinks to enjoy when it's chilly outside? This easy upgrade to packaged cocoa really puts the "hot" in hot chocolate. Just add chipotle chili pepper for spice and smokiness. Then top it off with cinnamon and homemade whipped cream. Ingredients 1 serving hot cocoa mix (plus the ingredients called for in the package directions) 2 pinches ground chipotle chili pepper 2 pinches ground cinnamon 2 tablespoons sweetened whipped cream Directions Prepare the hot cocoa mix according to the package directions. Mix with half the chipotle and half the cinnamon. Top with the whipped cream and sprinkle with the remaining chipotle and cinnamon. Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 151 Calories 5g Fat 24g Carbs 2g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Calories 151 % Daily Value * Total Fat 5g 6% Saturated Fat 3g 15% Cholesterol 10mg 3% Sodium 138mg 6% Total Carbohydrate 24g 9% Total Sugars 18g Protein 2g Calcium 47mg 4% Iron 1mg 6% *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.