- 1 pound white chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Blue and green food coloring
- Gummy sea creatures
- Melt the white chocolate in a heatproof bowl placed over (but not touching) a pot of simmering water, stirring often, until melted and smooth, about 4 minutes.
- Pour the melted chocolate on a parchment-lined baking sheet and spread ⅛-inch thick.
- Space eight drops each blue and green food coloring evenly over the chocolate. Swirl drops with a toothpick to marbleize and decorate with gummy candies.
- Transfer baking sheet to the freezer for at least 30 minutes until firm; break into pieces.